Spring Open House is BACK!

Share this post

Have you heard the good news?! Not only is Spring Open House back… but it’s back IN PERSON!

Whether you have already applied and are looking to explore campus, or are just starting to think about university, join us on April 2nd for the #myTRU experience we’ve all been waiting for!

an image of two tour guides leaging a group on a pathway outside of the Old Main building.

What can I expect from Open House?

Open House is basically a one-stop shop to have all of your TRU questions answered.

1. Attend the Student Resource Fair – visit the various faculties and student service booths where you can get information, meet TRU staff, and pick up some swag too!
  2. Take part in an exclusive Open House session – campus tours, Trades & Technology Building tours, interactive Software Engineering demos – so many options to explore!
  3. Free pizza Pizza slice
  4. Grand prize draws!

What are the Open House Prizes?

Now that we’re finally back in action after two years, we figured we needed to make up for lost time… which means we have some pretty exceptional prizes up for grabs!

If you attend Open House, you will receive an Open House passport. Throughout the time you spend on campus, you’ll add stamps to your passport. I bet you can guess what will happen when you collect all of your stamps!

Are you thinking about TRU but haven’t applied yet?

You’ll be entered to win a grand prize gift basket full of swag!

Have you already applied to TRU?

You’ll be entered to win one of three $1000 awards to use for future tuition (in either fall 2022 or winter 2023)!

How do I reserve my spot at Open House?

Pre-registration is strongly recommended, as space in our exclusive sessions is limited. Visit our website to save your seat today.

We are beyond excited to welcome you to campus! We hope to see you there!

– The Future Students Office